What packaging size should I order?
To find the best packaging size that fits your needs, we recommend the following steps:
- Gather your products together as you would pack them
- Measure the length, width and height of your total bundle
- Add 1-2 inches to each side to account for packing materials.
- The final LxWxH should help you determine which packaging size is best for your product!
A few tips when choosing your packaging type:
- Mailer boxes are the best option if you're looking for a premium presentation. These are most commonly used for subscription businesses or as gift boxes. Our mailer boxes have tuck-in tabs.
- Pizza boxes are different from our mailer boxes. Our pizza boxes contain tabs around the box that lift the box off the surface and create small openings in the box. This is to allow for ventilation so pizzas maintain their freshness.
- Shipping boxes are meant for items that need slightly more protection during the shipping process. A custom shipping box can still provide a beautiful presentation, but they don't contain tuck-in tabs and instead have flaps that meet in the middle of the box.
- Bubble mailers are the best option for apparel, accessories, or other flat and light products that need little padding. Bubble mailers store flat, saving space on your shelves, and no assembly or tape is required.