What’s the difference between kraft and mottled white?
Choose kraft brown as your shipping box if your logo has the following elements:
- Is black or has mostly black elements.
- Colors are highly saturated. Includes purples, greens and deep blues.
- If red is desired, a muted, brick or burnt red will print better than a bright red. Yellows and oranges won't print as vibrant.
Choose mottled white as your shipping box if your logo has the following elements:
- Is a bright color or has bright color elements like pinks, light greens, and bright reds.
- Your logo has a gradient or several different colors.
- You want your entire shipping box to pop, not just your logo colors.